BrauBeviale goes worldwide – Beviale Family
BrauBeviale is one of the most important capital goods trade fairs for the beverage industry worldwide. It's where the beverage sector feels at home!
With more than four decades of experience in trade fairs and congresses for the international beverage industry, we are now offering a range of new, targeted events to get even closer to our target groups worldwide – by adapting our highly successful BrauBeviale concept and taking it further, in the best interests of our markets and targetgroups.
We are presenting other events focused on the manufacture and marketing of beverages to give you an opportunity to do good business in attractive markets:
12 - 14 November 2019, Nuremberg
- For more than 40 years, the international capital goods fair for the beverage industry in Nuremberg has been the venue for the sector to showcase various aspects of the production process chain such as raw materials, technologies, logistics and marketing.
India: CRAFT DRINKS INDIA
3 - 4 July 2019, Bangalore
- Craft Drinks India focuses on manufacturing of Craft Beer, Craft Spirits and Wine. International companies offer solutions, inspiration and counselling for Start-Ups as well as established beverage producers.
to CRAFT DRINKS INDIA
Russland: Beviale Moscow
24 -26 March 2020, Moscow
- At the last trade fair 2019 showed 164 exhibitors their products and solutions relating to beverage manufacture and marketing to more than 6,200 visitors, in the exhibition area of Moscow’s Crocus Expo.
to Beviale Moscow
Brazil: Feira Brasileira da Cerveja
11 -13 March 2020, Blumenau
- The Feira Brasileira da Cerveja is “supported by BrauBeviale” since 2018. Content of the cooperation is the mutual support between the Beviale Family and the Brazilian organizer Ablutec.
to Feira Brasileira da Cerveja
Italien: CRAFT BEER ITALY
- The first event in 2017 has ended on a note of great success, fulfilling expectations as Italy’s first dedicated b2b craft beer event, focusing on training and scientific knowledge.A total of 670 trade visitors attended the event from 22 to 23 November, many of them also taking part in the impressive series of conferences. There were a total of 54 exhibitors, 28 percent of them from abroad, displaying the latest process technologies, raw materials and marketing products.
to CRAFT BEER ITALY
Latin America: Beviale Mexico
29 - 31 July 2020, Mexico City
- Mexico City will have lots to offer the world of beverages in 2020: A congress will begin the day before the exhibition, although the real kick-off will happen in April when ACERMEX (Asociación Cervecera de la República Mexicana) stages a beer festival. The Mexican craft beer association is a partner of Beviale Mexico.
to Beviale Mexico
China: CRAFT BEER CHINA
15 - 17 May 2019, Shanghai
- CRAFT BEER CHINA 2018 welcomed more than 180 exhibitors from 12 countries an regions and 9,841 experts and industry professionals already at its 3rd edition at the trade fair as well as over 40 high-class speakers and key players in the two-days conference. With these figures Craft Beer China Conference & Exhibition is the one and only platform of the Craft Beer Community in China
to CRAFT BEER CHINA
All News of Beviale Family
New Partner: Expo Wine + Beer
30 May - 01 June 2019, Santiago de Chile
- In 2019, Expo Wine + Beer will be opening its doors in Santiago – Chile to experts from the wine and beer industry in Latin America. The biennial trade fair covers the entire process chain for both sectors, from technologies and equipment to bottling, packing, transport, marketing and services.
to Expo Wine + Beer
Additional partner of Beviale Family